JAMIN S. SODERSTROM – Founding Shareholder
With experience in trials, arbitrations, and appeals, Mr. Soderstrom advises and advocates for his clients’ interests with passion and skill.
Mr. Soderstrom began his practice at one of the five most prestigious large law firms in the country (Sullivan & Cromwell). He then honed his skills at two premier boutique law firms (Reynolds Frizzell and Call & Jensen). He has also worked in two federal judges’ chambers (Hon. Harold R. DeMoss, Jr. and Hon. Alex Kozinski) and served as the senior research assistant for his law school dean (Kenneth W. Starr).
Mr. Soderstrom’s practice blends his legal and business backgrounds and lets him advise and advocate for people and businesses who need superior legal representation without the formalities of a larger law firm.
Education & Experience
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Law Review
- Student Graduation Speaker
- Grand Canyon University, Master of Business Administration
- Pepperdine University, Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast News
- Judicial Clerk: Hon. Harold R. DeMoss, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Judicial Extern: Hon. Alex Kozinski, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Senior Research Assistant: Pepperdine School of Law Dean Kenneth W. Starr
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Texas
- All U.S. District Courts in California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Soderstrom Law PC
3 Park Plaza, Suite 100
Irvine, California 92614 firstname.lastname@example.org